Let us take the responsibility for maintaining effective and efficient payroll systems so that you can concentrate on your business.
- Register your employees with Revenue.
- Produce payslips for your employees.
- Calculate net pay, emergency pay and holiday pay.
- Advise on part-time working requirements.
- Accept weekly or monthly payroll details by email, fax or phone.
- Produce and file Revenue reports including P30, P35, P45 and P60.
- Ensure you comply with the latest tax and payroll legislation.
- Calculate redundancy payments if necessary.
- Keep your confidential employee records safe and secure.
- Even if you don’t need payroll services, we can advise you on dealing with a range of payroll issues. Why not take advantage of our experience and expertise in what we know so that you can concentrate on what you do best.
Clients who outsource their payroll function benefit from no longer needing to purchase and update payroll software and also the need to have in-house trained payroll staff to process their regular payroll. They also avoid the problems associated with payroll staff being absent through holidays or illness.